1 Formation of Spiritual and Moral Values - We expect the students educated in our school;
2. To be firm in their faith in God and to have love for personal prayer.
3. To have sense of right values
4. To have strong personal convictions
5. To have the ability to make personal decisions.
6. To have respect for parents and those in authority.
7. To be kind and sympathetic towards others.
8. To be devoted to duty.
9. To be appreciative of our national heritage and culture and love the mother earth.
10. To develop logical reasoning and critical judgment with regards to mass media.
Inculcate Social Values - Our students should be :
1. Learn to respect the dignity of the less fortunate students in the school.
2. Become aware of the needs of the society in which they live.
3. Adopt themselves to changing circumstances.
4. Be convinced of the dignity of labour and able to work with others.
5. Be courteous towards others, radiating joy and friendliness with all.
6. Be motivated by a healthy spirit of co-operation.
Intellectual Formation - Our students should :
1. Aware of their talents and skills and develop them to the full.
2. Able to choose a career which will be of service to the community.
3. Ready to strive for excellence in all they do.
4. To be able to gain confidence in themselves through participation in public speaking and cultural and curricular activities.
5. Ready to strive for excellence in all they do.
6. Ambitious to acquire positions of influence in order to be of service to others.
7. Train in leadership qualities so that they can bring about a desired social change in family, society and nation.
8. Ready for Co-curricular activities of a varied nature which are provided in order to promote a harmonious development of both mind and body.
For the attainment of the goal and objectives of the institution, the management expects the parents and teachers to co-operate in making it a reality.