Admission & Withdrawal
- Formal admission is complete only after the application form has been considered by the Principal and the parents are informed of her decision after an entrance test of the child.
- A pupil joining school for the first time must produce a proper evidence of her date of birth certificate from the Municipal, Village or Hospital record or Baptismal certificate.
- Four years is the age of admission in L.K.G. A corresponding age is fixed for the subsequent classes. Date of birth once recorded will not be changed.
- No pupil will be admitted to the school without transfer certificate from the school which she last attended. In no case shall the pupil permitted to attend the class pending formal admission.
- A pupil is admitted on a Transfer Certificate, shall not be placed in any other class other than that for which the certificate shows her qualified.
- A pupil who does not complete the school calendar year is not eligible for promotion.
- Admission will be done only for students who come from recognized schools.
- The transfer certificate of a student joining from schools outside the Uttar Pradesh State must be countersigned by the Educational Authorities.
- In all cases of re-admission the full admission fee will be charged.
- Pupils coming from other towns on transfer could be considered in case of vacancies, only after an Entrance Test. No local migration is permitted to admission.
- Once the Entrance Test is conducted and the list of the successful students is declared, no enquiry will be entertained by the office with regard to admission.
- The final decision with regard to admission rests with the Principal. Recommendations are not considered and donations are not accepted.
- The School Authorities reserve the right to refuse admission without assigning any reason.
- Every application for a school leaving Certificate shall be made in writing by the Parent or Guardian on the prescribed form.
- A school leaving Certificate will not be issued until all the dues are paid, Those who leave in April will pay the fees for May and June as well.
- A fee of Rs. 50/- will be charged for a Transfer Certificate. This will be issued only three days after the receipt of an application.